4505 Barranca Parkway, Suite A
Irvine, CA 92604
10:00 – 11:30 am – Chan Proficiency Class
7:00 – 8:30 pm – Live Q&A Session with Head Teacher, Miaoming; Introductory. Class
10:00 – 11:30 am – Chan Introductory Class
7:00 – 8:30 pm – Life Education
2:00 – 4:00 pm – Free Half Day Retreat
- 2016 Retreat Experience This is our third year participating in Heart Chan’s retreat. Feeling the power of energy was my biggest breakthrough in the first year. Last year, I was honored to be given the opportunity to organize the retreat held in Southern California which not only challenged me to organize and coordinate an event but also let me interact with ...
- Sync with the trees at the retreat. Ellijay, Georgia is the 2nd Heart Chan retreat for me. I like all the scheduled classes and sharings. The interactive chan class with Sister Miaolian was my favorite. I felt strong connection with Shifu during the interactive chan. When observing and sync with the nature, the trees, flowers, it brings me lasting happiness. In everyday life, we seek temporary ...
- Sync With A Tree I’d like to share my true story happened one month ago when I returned back from China. I realized that the giant ficus tree in my backyard looked so pale, thousands of leaves falling down on the ground. Immediately I was in sync with this poor tree which was full of weak energy and struggling ...
- Miaolian: Heart and Diamond Sutra Miaolian: Heart and Diamond Sutra
- Irvine Center Weekly Event Weekly Meditation at Irvine Center:Tuesday 9:30~11:30am Wednesday 7:00~8:30pm Thursday 9:30~11:30am Friday 7:00~8:30pm Saturday 2~4pm
- Master Miao Tien Interview with OC Register http://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/27/taiwanese-meditation-master-visiting-irvine-to-teach-approach-to-living-a-life-of-purpose/?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0